Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Remembered 2012

Hi everyone,

I hope all of you had a great Memorial Day yesterday.  Some family and friends gathered here at our house and it was so sweet to be with them.  One thing that I wish however, was that my daughter and her family could have been here.  The weather was tolerable because it was hot and a bit humid, but there was a nice breeze.  Everyone brought food and everything was great.  Before everyone left Jim made sure they had a bag of lettuce and onions from the garden.  There is nothing better than a fresh garden salad.  Thanks everyone for sharing your day with us, we are blessed.

Today I plan on working in my craft room and hopefully doing a video or two of some of my latest creations.  Right now I am finishing a little girls purse made from purple jeans. It will be very girly.   I have one already done that I made from little girls pink shorts, it is very shabby chic.  I am also working on a tablescape, using a mirror and embellishing it with WOC products.  I plan on submitting it for a team position. 

Well I am going to close for now.  Sorry I was long in between blog posts.  Have a great day.  Please check out my other blog: nananovemberskitchen.blogspot.com  You will find recipes and pictures of my china ware, etc.

Hugs,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet,
    Me again...Just stopped by your other blog and wanted to visit this one too.

    Sounds like you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Oh and did you make those Shabby Chic silverware pockets? They are adorable. Love them.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete