Monday, June 4, 2012

New Books

Hi Everyone,

Guess what my hubby bought me?  He knows me so well.  He bought me two new books to read.  One from Brandilyn Collins, she is one of my favorite authors and a new one called submerged by Dani Pettrey.  I  have never read any of her books so this will be a new adventure for me.  Since I do not work any more I can do a lot of reading, it is one of my favorite things to do along with scrapbooking, altered art, cooking and baking.  You will have to checked out my kitchen blog (nananovemberskitchen.blogspot.com) and see the recipes that I post.  I like to try to create new dishes and my guys love what I make.  I just posted one today called Basil, Cheese and Tomato souffle.  It was hit.  Give it a try.

Well, I just wanted to share with all of you the books my wonderful husband got me.  If you like to read share it with me right here on my blog.  I would love to know what everyone likes to read.  also what is your faovrite book of the Bible?  My Old Testament favorite is Proverbs and my New Testament favorite is Ephesians, off course the whole Bible is great.  Let me know what your favorites are.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment