Friday, December 21, 2012

It is Snowing

Hello from Western Pennsylvania,

Yes it is snowing outside, not a lot yet.  It would be nice to have a white Christmas though.  I have to tell  you a story, it is funny.  My daughter and her family live in Nipomo, California.  This morning when they got up, it was very cold outside.  The girls (my granddaughters) said to their mom that it snowed overnight because they saw the frost on the ground.  Their mom had to explain that it was only frost.  That is how cold it got there.  Our littlest granddaughter I don't think she remembers snow.  She was only 9 months old when they moved to California and the oldest granddaughter was only about 3 years old.

Tiffany says that the kids in California often wish for snow.  Sometimes different businesses will have snow trucked in so that the kids can play in the snow.  Here in PA we don't have to have it trucked in, it comes every year.

Well I thought I would share that little story with all of you.  Have a super day and a Merry Christmas too.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment