Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jim's Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Today we are celebrating my husband's 72nd birthday.  He is a wonderful guy and the best husband and father in the world.  I am truly blessed.

Yesterday was a big day with Jimmy and Brittany.  We all went shopping together and then to dinner at the Olive Garden.  We all love that restaurant, the food is delicious.

Today after church Jimmy and Brittany are coming over for dinner, birthday cake and then we are all going to decorate the big tree in our great room.  I will take pictures and post them soon.

I have enjoyed seeing everyone's decorations here on the blog.  They are all so beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Well I am going to close.  We will be leaving for church here pretty soon.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment