Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Back Home from California

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my visit to my daughter in California.  What a wonderful time I had while there.  They always make me feel so wonderful.  We had a great time together and did many things and created many memories that I want to share with all of you.  Some of those memories you can find on my other blog.  I encourage you to visit that blog as well, the address is:

nananovemberskitchen.blogspot.com

and I also encourage and ask to to join me as a follower on that blog as well.  I also enjoy your comments.

Any way getting back to my visit.  We did a lot of things at the house but we also did other things such as, hiking at Lopez lake, visiting Avila Barn farm market, visit the San Luis Obispo Botanical Gardens where the two girls participated in a candy making class, went to Solvang where I picked up another mini tea pot and cup for my Solvang collection, went to Santa Barbara and visit the mission there and also went to Streans Wharf, had lunch at Moby Dick's and visited the Ty Warner Sea Center.  WOW!  What a great vacation.

It is good to be home again, but I miss everyone in California.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment