Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back from on the Road




 Shopping at The Grove in LA.  Top: Tiffany with Kristy and Abby.  Bottom: Me with Kristy and Abby.
Hi Everyone,

Yes it has been well over a month since I have blogged.  July 5 I flew out to my daughters place in Nipomo, California and was there for 3 weeks and then her and I with my two precious granddaughters drove back here to the east.  I will be here for about a month or so and then back on the road to drive back to California and then fly back to PA where my husband will probably not let me out of his sight for quite a while.  I miss him so much when I am gone and it is so good to be back home with him for a while.

On our way back we stopped at the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater and Laura Ingalls Wilder's homes in Missouri.  My granddaughters loved every minute of it and I love seeing their excitement.  My daughter homeschools so this was a great educational trip.  They journaled each night on the road of what they saw and did that day.  On our way back we will be going a different way, Grand Tetons, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Manitou Cliff dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, etc. and they will journal all of that too. We talk about everything they see.

I will try to blog as much as I can while I am home, but when I get back from the trip west I will try to blog everyday.

Well here are some photos of the trip.  Enjoy!!!  Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  Please leave a comment.

Love and hugs,
Janet






 Top picture was taken at the Grand Canyon: Me, Abby, Kristy, and Tiffany.

Bottom picture was taken at Meteor Crater: Tiffany and Me in the back, Abby in front of Tiffany and Kristy in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment