Friday, August 9, 2013

Just Another Rainy Day

Hi Everyone,

Just another rainy day here in Vandergrift, PA, but it is so good to be home with my wonderful husband Jim. He and I did get to sit out on the patio under our canopy while it rained a little and it was so nice.  I love those times when you just sit and talk and enjoy each others company.

Well are things that need done so this is going to be a short post.  I need to straighten the kitchen and vacuum the downstairs.  Some laundry needs to finish in the dryer and folded.  Then I will probably work on my art journals or some other crafty thing.  Supper is going to be steaks and tomato/onion salad.  The tomatoes are coming in and they are so good.  Nothing like a fresh garden tomato.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here in Nana's Parlor, stop by any time.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment