Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Recipe Post

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to check in with everyone and encourage all of you to visit my kitchen blog.  I have post a new mac and cheese recipe, called Bacon Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese.  Mac and cheese was a staple for our family when I was growing up.  When Jim and I got married he insisted on homemade mac and cheese, nothing from the box so over the years I have tried to do different thing with this favorite dish.

I encourage you all to give the dish a try and let me know what you think of it.  Also let me know how you all do mac and cheese.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here at Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, so stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby and Dulcie's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment