Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy March







Dulcie, she even smiles with her eyes.

Dulcie's dedication to the Lord day with her Dad, Mom, Nana, and PapPap

Dulcie with her Dad and Mom

Our precious Dulcie
Hi Everyone,

Yes, it has been almost a month since I last blog.  That is just too long.  I have been busy, but that is not an excuse.  I will try to get better.

One thing I want to do is share a couple of photos of my newest granddaughter Dulcie.  She is a real baby doll and we love her so very much.

Last weekend our granddaughter, Ngan, came in for a visit.  She was on an early spring break at college and decided to come for a short visit.  We had a blast.  She went to church with us on Sunday and Monday her and I spent a good portion of the day in the kitchen.  She knew I was going to make spagetti and meatballs and she said she wanted to help.  While we were talking after breakfast she also said she wanted to make cookies.  So we made meatballs and chocolate chip cookies.  Tuesday we went shopping at Jo Ann Fabrics and then we took Ngan to Top China Buffet in Lower Burrell, Pa.  She loved it.  Then we were up early Wednesday morning to take her to the bus station, her bus left at 5:00 am.  It was so sad to see her leave, but we are really looking forward to her next visit.  I promised her we would make cupcakes, she has never made them before.

I have a favor to ask everyone.  Does anyone have a great cupcake recipe that you would like to share with me that I can share with Ngan?  I have a few ideas in mind but I would like to see what others have as far as cupcake recipes go.  Let me know.

Well I better go for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.  Stop by any time.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)




Jim and I with our granddaughter Ngan

Ngan mixing up a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Ready for the oven.

Nothing like hot chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment