Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Something is Cooking in the Kitchen

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to let you know something is cooking in Nana's Kitchen.  Yes I posted a new recipe called Baked Mashed Potatoes.  Come over and visit me in my kitchen.

On other news, tonight I start my new course in cake decorating (course 3).  We will be learning all about fondant and gum paste flower making and other tricks to decorated with.  I am so looking forward to this class.  I have been having so much fun doing these classes and learning so much.  What make it so fun is I get to do it with my friend Jackie.

Well I got to run, lots to do before class.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor, don't forget to stop in at the kitchen.  Stop by anytime you are always welcome.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment