Monday, August 4, 2014

It's August Already

Hi Everyone,

Yes it has been almost a month.  A lot has been happening in my life and I have been so busy.  This is the last month for cake decorating classes.  I am excited to learn more about edible flower making.

Next month we will be winding down summer activities and getting ready for fall.  Fall decorations will be coming out, summer decorations will be put away.  And before you know it holiday decorating will begin. Which means the snowmen will be coming out and taking their place of honor in the china cabinet.  But until then I will be enjoying summer.

Today Jim and I had a tomato/onion salad for dinner with herbs.  All from the garden. I love fresh garden tomatoes.  What you get in the store in the winter are not good at all.  Another thing about August is there is corn on the cob.  Yummy!!!.  I am hoping to do some canning this month as well.  Nothing like homemade tomato sauce in the middle of winter.  It also helps save on the grocery bill.

Well I better go for now.  I will try to be more attentive to my blogs.  As always thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.

Have a pleasant day,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment