Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seasons Change

Hi Everyone,

Seasons change and fall has begun.  A time to get warm and cozy and what better way then with a quilt.  I am having a great time making quilts and I would like to share with you two of my creations.







The blue and yellow one is a baby boy quilt that will go to our ministry at church called Crafted for His Glory.  When new baby's are born in our church they receive a blanket from this ministry.  The red flower and white quilt will go to our missionary to Japan at this years missions conference.  Each of the ladies in our group have made either a quilt or crocheted afghan for each of the missionaries who are attending.  We are so excited that we can give back to those who serve on the mission field.

Right now I am working on two quilts for my granddaughters who live in California.  The quilts will be part of their Christmas gifts from Nana and PapPap.

Well I hope you like my quilts, I have truly enjoyed making them.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome.

Love, hugs and God bless you,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment