Thursday, September 4, 2014

In the Craft Room

Hi Everyone,

It has been way to long since I last posted here on my blog.  However I have been busy working in my craft room, scrapbooking and crafting different items.  I want to share with all of you what I have made and also up date all of you on my summer.  This summer has really gone well.  The weather has not been too bad and Jim and I have spent a lot of time on the patio enjoying our back yard.  I have taken a lot pictures of the different little creatures that visit us almost daily.  Jim and I enjoy our morning coffee on the patio as well as most of our suppers.

With not traveling this year I have spent some time in my craft room scrapbooking.  A friend of mine has come over a couple times and scrapbooked with me.  I have also done some crafting and I want to show all of you some of the things I have done.  With Fall just around the corner my mind has gone to Fall decorations.  I have some bought decorations, but I wanted to add to those with some things of my own.

Well what do you do with a few mason jars and a mayo jar, scrap fabric, lace, beans and string beads, Fall flowers, and mod podge?  You just them all together and you get:  Mason Jar Arrangements.








I also wanted to make a Fall wreath for my kitchen so I took a plain straw wreath, strips of scarp fabric, burlap, and Fall flowers and this is what I created.





My kitchen wreath.



Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by any time.


Love, Hugs, and God bless  you,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment