Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Busy Day

Today is going to be another busy day.  I only have a few more days to finish the 90th birthday album.  I will be posting a video about some more of the layouts for the album and then I will post the pictures here on my blog. 

My life is so blessed with my wonderful family and I love them so very much.  Jimmy just left for work and thingns are going well with him.  Tiffany and her family are moving to a new house, it just wasn't working where they were.  They seem happy about the move.  Jim and I are very content to be at home together.  I get so much more done since I am not working and I love it. 

I have a few new ideas that I will be starting next week.  So as I work on them I will post them on YouTube and here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment