Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday

Hi Everyone,

I have had a great day today.  Got all my chores done this morning.  After supper Jim and I went down to Pat Catans and I did a haul.  What great savings.  It was alot of fun.

I have decided to put my scripture verse section in with my post because everytime I do it in my scripture section I have to fix the section so it will be here from now on.

Psalms 91:8-9  "Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.  Because thous hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most high thy habitation:"

I also want to quote you something that I learned last month at the Ladies Bible Conference at my church.  God does not live in time.  DON"T BE AFRAID OF TOMORROW, GOD IS ALREADY THERE."  I love that.  It me give such encouragement and comfort.  I hope it will for you too.

Love,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment