Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy Shopping and Craftomg Day

Today has been a busy shopping and crafting day.  I went to JoAnn's, I needed lace to finish a mini I am working on.  They had a real good sale going.  They had some K and Company 12 x 12 paper stacks (reg. 19.99) and I got 2 of them (Citrus Bliss and Painted Garden) for 7.99 each.  How exciting.  When I got home I worked on the mini and this evening I finished putting it together.  All I have to do is type and added the scripture verses.  I can't wait to give it to my Bible Study teacher.

Well here is another portion of the scripture:
Psalms 91:10-11
   "There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague cone nigh thy dwelling.  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways."

Let me know what you are doing and how the Lord has blessed you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment