Sunday, March 18, 2012

Altered Clipboards

Hi Everyone,

A few months agao I decided to do some altered clipboards.  I thought they would make great photo displays.  I can't think of any two people I want to show more, my granddaughters Kristina and Abigail.  Using plain clipboards is like having a blank canvas to work with.  Just use your imagination and you can have personalized display boards to show off your photos. 

On these clipboards I used homemade flowers, homemade stick pins, pieces of lace, old jewelry, buttons and scrapbook paper.  I used the color of the girls outfits to determine the color theme. 

I hope you enjoy them.  I have just joined a swap challenge on Life on the Scrap Beach and the challenge is doing an altered clipboard.  The theme is The Vintage Garden.  I can't wait to get started.

A project I am working on now is a basket exchange at work.  I will post pictures when it is completed.

Got to run.  Have a great day.

Hugs,
Janet (Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment