Sunday, March 18, 2012

Too Long Gone!

Hi Everyone,

     It has been too long since I have been on my blog.My schedule has been so crazy, with work and taking a CDA class for work.  I am almost done with it, but I will still have to go through the testing and then waiting to see if I get the CDA.   I really miss blogging and crafting.  I have been working on the favors for our upcoming Ladies Conference at church and I could not have done it without the help of a lot of friends.  They have been super, thanks Ladies, you are the best.

     I did sign up for a swap on Life on the Scrap Beach.  It is an altered clipboard.  I have made three of them and they are fun to make.  Two are mine.  I use them as picture frames of my two granddaughters.  I will have to take pics of them and put them on my blog and the other one I did was for a friend of her granddaughter.  For this swap the theme is The Vintage Garden.  I have been going through my stash for stuff I will need and I can't wait to get started.

     Well I better go for now.  I will be back soon.

Love and Hugs,
Janet (Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment