Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another Day Done!

Another day is filled with activity.  Cleaning, cooking,b baking and crafting.  I was able to work on my altered clipboard for the swap I am participating in on Life on the Scrap Beach.  It has been a challenge and I have truly enjoyed it.  The only thing left to do on it is add son ribbon to the clip part of the board. 

Tomorrow I will be working on my lesson plans for next week at preschool.  Last full week of essons before Easter.  I can't wait for Easter break, I am so ready to be at home with my guys.  I love spending time with them.  I will hopefully get some crafting done as well and also hopefully do a video or two. 

My daughter tiffany just shared an idea with my for a craft and I am going to try it out.  I will have to go to the thrift store and get an old large piece puzzle.  I also want to work on some tea cup pin cushions.

I am trying to decide whether or not to open an etsy store.  That is still just a thought.  I don't want to rush into anything unless I am absolutely sure.

Got to run.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment