Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Decorating Has Begun




                                        These are my tea cup and Santa sleigh pin cushions.


Hi Everyone,

I hope all are having a great day today.  Yes the decorating has begun.  Today I started with one of my china cabinets.  I took everything out of it, cleaned, stored what I usually have in it and then put all of my Christmas mugs and other dishes as well as some snowmen.  Through the years of teaching elementary school and preschool I have gotten a lot of mugs.  I also collect snowmen and I thought it would be nice to do one of my china cabinets in snowmen and Christmas dishes.  Check out the photos that I took.  Please remember I am not a photographer so the pictures are not that great but I know you will get the idea.  I hope you all enjoy them.  I will take more through out the holidays and post them as well.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome here so stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)




                                                   Full view of my china cabinet.
                                                   Middle front view.
                                                    Side one view.
                           
                                                     Side 2 view
                                         Above and below are close ups of my tea cup and Santa sleigh pin cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment