Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm Back

Hi Everyone,

Yes it has been a super long time since I posted on my blog.  A lot has happened in my life, with Christmas and New Years, but most important of all we have another new grand baby.   Yep, Dulcie A. November was born on Dec. 21, 2013.  She is the daughter of our son Jimmy and his wife Brittany.  She is absolutely beautiful.  What a great Christmas gift from our son.  Now we have three granddaughters and they are all so beautiful/\,

Any way I hope all of you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is starting out wonderful.  I really have not complaints except I wish is was a little warmer here in PA.  But you know what it's okay because the Lord is in control and He is seeing us through, Praise the Lord.

I have just uploaded a slideshow on to YouTube of my most recently completed collage/art journal.  I like it a lot and I am putting the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwp1iNXCG5w and I would love for all of you to check it out and please leave a comment on what you think.

Well I better go for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here in Nana's Parlor.

Love, Hugs and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, and Dulcie's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment