Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last Day of November

Hi Everyone,
 
   It is so hard to believe that it is the last day of November.  Christmas is just around the corner.  Today my daughter-in-law Brittany came over and her and I made homemade turkey raviolis for Christmas dinner. This is the second year she has helped me and I am so thankful.  We made 8 dozen raviolis.  They are in the freeze.  Jim and Jimmy went to K-mart and when they came back Brittany and I were just about done so we all sit down and had pie and coffee.  It was so nice to just sit and talk.

Now I am just sitting around doing not much of anything.  When I made the filling for the raviolis this morning I made extra and added it to the leftover gravy and made a kind of stock for soup.  See my kitchen blog for the soup recipe.  It has become a tradition to have this kind of soup on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Well next week we start decorating for the Christmas holiday.  I am looking forward to it.

Well I better go for now, I want to post that recipe on my kitchen blog.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by anytime you are always welcome here in Nana's Parlor.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment