Monday, August 11, 2014

Rainy/Sunny Monday

Hi Everyone,

WOW!  What a day this is, rainy this morning and now it is sunny.  Jim and I went to Saxonburg for his doctor's appointment and then had lunch at Kelley's Family Restaurant in Saxonburg.  Kelley's is a real nice down to earth restaurant that is reasonably price and the food is good.

Last Friday I made an applesauce cake and frosted it with applesauce butter cream.  Very tasty, everyone liked it.  I will have to post the recipes on my kitchen blog.

I am still working on a quilt I am making for our knitting ministry at church.  I have to have it done by September 27, 2014 because our missions conference is October 5, 2014 and it is for our missionary to Japan.

Well I better go for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment