Friday, October 24, 2014

Beautiful Autumn

Hi Everyone,

It is a beautiful autumn day here in Vandergrift, PA.  The weather is in the 60's which makes it perfect weather for Jim to finish mowing the lawn.  It will probably be the last time this year.

I have finished cleaning the downstairs.  Early I put a stuffed chicken in the oven, covered with slices of bacon and cooking in orange juice.  I have a little bacon left over so I put it in a glass baking dish with orange juice and drizzled with maple syrup and baked it until almost crispy.  It is like orange flavored bacon candy.

Tonight our son Jimmy and his family are coming over for dinner and a movie.  It is a Friday night tradition.  Can't wait to see our precious Dulcie.  It is hard to believe in two months she will be a year old.  In May she will become a big sister.  So looking forward to having another grand baby.  I love being a Nana.

Well it is time to close and get busy.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by any time.

Love, hugs and God bless you,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment