Thursday, October 23, 2014

Too Long
















Hi Everyone,

Yes it has been way too long since my last post.  I have been busy with a lot of sewing projects.  Working on our missions conference project, Christmas presents and others, so yes I have been busy.  Also enjoying this autumn weather and the little squirrel that visited us about a week ago.  I got quite a few pictures of him gathering chestnuts, stuffing his face and preparing for winter.

Below are some picture of my latest projects that have been keeping me busy.  I am also working on some quilted mug rugs as Christmas gifts as well.


These two pictures are of the quilt I made for our missionaries to Japan.  We were instructed to make lap blankets using the colors of that country's flag.  I chose Japan and ordered some fabric on ebay.



This is a baby boy quilt I made for our Crafted for His Glory ministry at church.  We make blankets for babies born in our church.  We also knit hats, scarves, and gloves for the kids on our bus ministry and the veterans home.



I just tried three times to add my other projects but it will not let me so I will have to try another post.  Please check back in a few minutes.  As always thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet






No comments:

Post a Comment