Thursday, October 23, 2014

More Projects











Hi Everyone,  Here are some of the projects I have been working on.  These projects are Christmas presents for my granddaughters in California. 




The above pictures are of the quilts I have made for my granddaughters in California.  They are just colorful patchwork quilts using fabric that I have collected.  I love all different kinds of fabric.  





The top two pictures are of pillowcases I made for my granddaughters in California for Christmas.  I love to embroider and I love the design.  The bottom picture is of a pillowcase I did for my daughter when she was about 3 or 4 years old.  She just turned 34 years old yesterday and she is my California granddaughters Mom.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects.  Thanks again for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time, you are always welcome.

Love, hugs and God bless you,
Janet





No comments:

Post a Comment