Saturday, July 2, 2011

Counting Down

Hi Everyone,

We are counting down.  Tomorrow Tiffany and her family are coming for the week.  We are so excited about their visit.  It has been eight months since I saw them and a year since Jim and Jimmy saw Tiffany and Kristy.  However it has been almost two years since they saw Abby and even more since they saw Keith.  As I said in my las post we have a very busy schedule this week.  But a good busy.

Scripture Reading:  Psalm 27:5-6
"For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me;  therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord."

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment