Saturday, July 30, 2011

There's No Place LIke Home

Hi Everyone,

There is no place like home.  Arrived home from California at 1:00 am this morning.  After sleeping till 10:00 am I got up and made brunch for the two most wonderful men in the world.  My husband and son.  I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life.   God is so good to me. 

I have completely unpacked, checked my e-mail, and also fixed supper for Jim and I.  Jimmy is out with friends bike riding.  I have not made it to my craft room to do any crafting, that may have to wait till monday.  I still have to upload my pictures from California.  Once they are uploaded to my computer I will be putting some here on my blog.

The weather is nice, alittle hot, but better then being chilly alot. 

Scripture Reading:  Psalm 27 11-12
"Teach me thy ways, O Lord, and lead in a plain path, because of mine enemies.  Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty."

No comments:

Post a Comment