Saturday, July 9, 2011

Family Get Together

Hi Everyone,

Today is the annual Keys Family Reunion.  Tiffany and her family will be there.  It has been about 3 1/2 years since she has been able to attend one.  It will be nice.

This week has been so busy.  Monday was our 4th of July picnic with Jim's family, it was nice to see everyone.  Tuesday Jimmy took some family photos of Tiffany and her family downtown.  That afternoon she and I went shopping at Pat Catan's, in the evening Jim and I babysat while Jimmy, Tiffany and Keith went to the mall.  Wednesday we went to the zoo.  The kids really enjoyed it.  It was a nice, although it could have been a little cooler, but it was nice any way.  Thursday we went to the museum in downtown Pittsburgh.  The girls like the dinosaur display and they got to pretend they were on a dino dig.  After there we walk over to the Cathedral of Learning and Heinz Chapel.  Jimmy got some great family photos.  Friday we just hung around the house until Tiffany and her family left and went down to visit with my family for the night.  I think we all needed a day to just relax, I know I was really tired.

So here we are the reunion is today and tomorrow we leave for Ohio and then California on Monday. 

Scripture Reading: Psalm 27:9-10
"Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger; thou has been my help; leave me not; neither for sake me, O God of my salvation.  When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment