Friday, July 1, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great friday.  Today after dinner my son Jimmy and I went walking around, your not going to believe this, the cementary.  We have three in Vandergrift and he and I walked around two of them.  It is a good hike, some small hills, mostly flat.  We checked on some of the family grave sites.  And we looked at some of the old tombstones.  Some of them were actually hand carved back in the very early 1900's. 

Last night Jim and I walked out at North Moreland Lake, it was really nice.  The walk was pleasant.  To walk around the lake is 1.4 miles.  It is just good to get out and walk, although I don't like to walk by myself.

We are getting ready for our daughter Tiffany and her family to come in.  They will arrive from Ohio on Sunday afternoon.  We are really looking forward to her visit.  We miss them being so far away in Califronia.  We have a full week planned.  Monday is the 4th of July picnic, tuesday Jimmy is taking their family photos in the morning.  Tiffany and me are shopping in the afternoon.  Wednesday we are going to the zoo, thursday is the museum and friday rest before Tiffany and her family go to my Mom's for the night before the family reunion.  Saturday the 9th is the annual Keys family reunion, Sunday, we will be going to church in the morning, then packing and heading back to Ohio.  Monday the 11th we are flying out to California.  I will be there for 3 weeks.  Jimmy is flying out for the last week I am there and then he and I will fly back on July 29th.  So July is going to be a busy month.

Scripture Reading:  Psalm 27:3-4
"Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.  One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple."

No comments:

Post a Comment