Friday, March 15, 2013

ATC Cards

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with how excited I am.  I have started creating ATC cards and I am having a blast doing it.  They are so much fun to make.  I belong to a swap site call minialbumscrap and we do chunky atc cards.  These are atc cards that are over the top, they are not just flat.  We create them using 3-D embellishments.  I am going to upload so of the ones that I have made.  Yesterday I made three atc card purses that are shabby chic and I think they are adorable.  Today I made three more purses, but they have a tropical theme and they are also interactive, they open up and you can see what is inside.

Well I am going to close so that I can upload the picture please enjoy.  And let me know what you think.  I appreciate all of your comments and followers are very welcome.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment