Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

Hi Everyone,

Happy Palm Sunday!  We heard a great message this morning about our Lord Jesus Christ.  We are entering  what some call holy week.  Today is the day remembered as Jesus entering into Jerusalem, where He would spend His last week on earth as a man.  Good Friday is only a few days away.  Calvary, where the Old Rugged Cross stood, where our Savior Jesus Christ, hung in my place and yours and He did it because He loves us so much.  That is why we call it Good Friday, because that is the day the Lord Jesus Christ went to the cross to pay for all of our sins.  I am so thankful that Jesus is my Savior and Lord and that he loved me so much that he took my punishment and paid for my sins.  Next Sunday we will be celebrating Resurrection Sunday, a day of victory.  We will be celebrating because the tomb is empty and Jesus is alive.  Praise the Lord, God is good.

So as you think about this week and the events that took place over 2000 years ago remember we have the victory, because Jesus conquered death, hell and the grave.

My prayer and hope for all of my family and friends who read this may your Easter week, Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday best blessed and filled with all the blessings God has for you.

Make every Sunday, Resurrection Sunday, and celebrate the victory.

God Bless You All and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment