Saturday, March 30, 2013

It is almost Sunday

Hi Everyone,

As Saturday begins to close we look forward to tomorrow, VICTORY DAY or RESURRECTION SUNDAY.  What a great day as we remember the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful for everything the Lord Jesus has done for me, especially for my salvation.  I accepted Jesus as my Savior over 32 years ago, September 26, 1980.  I have witness what He can do in a persons life because of what He had done in my life. He has not only blessed me with His great salvation, but He has blessed me with a wonderful and dear husband, but two of the most wonderful and greatest children in the world, Tiffany and Jimmy.  And I will not forget the two beautiful and precious granddaughters, Kristy and Abby.  Of course my life would not be complete without two of the greatest (extra and special) children, my wonderful son-in-law Keith and my beautiful daughter-in-law Brittany. Life would not be complete without my Mom and my siblings.  My church family also blesses me each week as we worship, learn and fellowship together.

I hope all of you will have a very blessed and wonderful Resurrection Sunday.  God bless you all.

Love and Hugs,
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment