Thursday, March 14, 2013

Swapping

Hi Everyone,

Hi, sorry it has been a while since I last blogged with everyone.  I have been doing some swaps with a new site.  Today I just sent in two swaps.  One was for ATC cards and the other one was for altered silverware charms.  They were both fun to make.  I have never altered spoons before but I am having a great time doing it.  We had to make three charms using silverware and I chose spoons.  I will have to post the pictures.  Another thing I have done with spoons is alter them to go along with my tea cup pin cushions.  These spoons are actually tea spoon pin cushions and they are so cute.  As far as the ATC cards they are fun to do as well.  These little miniature works of art can be done away you want them.  The first swap I sent in a couple of weeks ago was ATC cards as well.  We had to do four that made a scene.  I called mine Life in the Country.  The ones I just sent in with the theme of Birds, Bees and Trees had flowers and bees charms and little birds I made using stickles, with birds nest and eggs.  The host of this swap wanted to don chunky charms which gives you a little more room for creativity.  Any way they are fun.  There are four more swaps coming up that I can't wait to do.

Well I better go for now and upload some pictures for all of you to see.  I hope they inspire you.  Also the swap is:

minialbumscrap.ning.com

if you would like to check it out.

Don't forget to check out the pictures.


Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment