Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beautiful Saturday

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a super day.  When I got up this morning the weather was a bit chilly, but the sky was clear and the sun was shining.  Fall is just around the corner and Jim and I are relishing the last of the tomatoes from the garden.  We had tomato toast sandwiches for breakfast and along with our fish and fries tonight for supper we are having a tomato/onion salad.  I avoid buying tomatoes at the store.  They are just not the same.

Yesterday Jim brought home our new car.  We really needed a new one.  The other car, a jeep, we had for 15 years and it was giving out on us.  So we bought a new car, a cadillac deville, used, but it is beautiful and in excellent condition.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting, you are always welcome here.

Love and Hugs,
Janet


PS  Check out my kitchen blog for my tomato salad recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment