Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pleasant Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been almost a month since I last posted.  It has been a full month with my daughter here and the granddaughter.  She has spent some time in Ohio with her in-laws, but a lot of time here and Jim and I love spending time with my granddaughters.  We have done some crafting and baking.  The girls started school last week.  They are homeschooled and their Mom brought school work for the trip.  I have had the opportunity to help with the schooling.    I homeschooled Tiffany and now she is homeschooling her daughters.

Tomorrow Tiffany and the girls are going to visit in Ohio one more time before we leave next week for our trip west.  It is going to be a great trip.  Tiffany and I have many things planned with stops in different places. The girls will be able to see things that a lot of kids only read about in school.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Come visit any time.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet: Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I too have joined yours. Love seeing Grandma's with their Grandchildren. I too was a homeschool mom. My children are all grown and having children of their own. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete