Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday

Hi Everyone,

What a great this Friday has been.  Slept in a little, it was so nice.  Jim and I enjoyed breakfast together and then I did some cleaning and laundry.  Tomorrow I am hoping to get a lot more done.  We are really enjoying this beautiful fall weather.  It was so pleasant today.  God is so good.

Plans are to pick up Mom  on Sunday at the hospital and bring her here for a few weeks for recup.  she did so well with her surgery yesterday, the Lord was really with her and guided the surgeons hands as her operated.

Well I know this is short but I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visit here in Nana's Parlor anytime.   You are always welcome here.

Love, hugs and God bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment