Thursday, September 26, 2013

Long Day

Hi Everyone,

I got home from my western road trip on Tuesday at 12:00 noon and then Wednesday I went to my Mom's and then today took Mom in for her hip surgery.  Everything went well and I will be bringing her here to my house on Sunday for her recup.  Sorry it has been so long since I posted.  It has been a busy few weeks.

While on my road trip, my daughter, granddaughters and I toured the Corn Palace, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Teton's National Park.  I will eventually post pictures but I want to go through them and see what ones I want to post before I do.  We saw a lot of animals, beautiful nature, and even saw some snow.  It was great seeing the snow through the eyes of my granddaughters who saw snow for the first time.  They were too small when they moved to California to remember snow it was like seeing snow for the first time.

Well I better close for now, it is getting late.  I will try to post more regularly.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting.  I appreciate all of you.  You are always welcome here in Nana's Parlor.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment