Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Day of Memories

Hi Everyone,  This has been a wonderful day.  My son took me to visit with some friends and family.  I am doing a scrapbook of a family friend who is turning 90 years old.  Her daughters are planning a surprise birthday party and they want me to do a scrapbook of her life.  What a big challenge!  We got together today and looked through some old pictures and many of the memories I remember.  There was lots of laughs and a few tears.  I look forward to the party.  The girls are planning a wonderful party.  Since this young lady will be 90 many family and friends have already gone, but they will not be forgotten a this time.  Each table at the party will have a photo of someone who has gone.  My Dad will be one of them.  How I miss my Dad he was a great guy and he truly loved his Lord and Savior Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment