Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rainy Day

Hi Everyone,  According to the weather man it is to rain most of the day.  So I will just stay in, do my chores and then create in my craft room.  Here is an encouraging word, especially for this rainy day:  Philippians 4:4
"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say rejoice."  No matter what the weather is we can rejoice because the Lord is in control (Praise the Lord).

Yesterday I was working on my next altered canvas and I came to a block.  So I have taken a few days off from that project and I have others that I will be working on.  One is a pearl shape album that will highlight scriptures from the Pearls from Proverbs Bible study I am attending on Fridays.  I am also thinking of doing another large tag that will be called Friendship. I have been looking up poems on friendhsip as well as some scriptures.   I am still working on the 90th Birthday album.  It must be complete by March 12th (that is the big day).  So I have alot in my craft room to keep me busy.  What are you working on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment