Friday, February 25, 2011

Great Time at Ladies Bible Study

Hi EVeryone,  What a great time at ladies Bible study today.  I am learning alot from not only the book of Proverbs but from other selections in scripture.  Everyone is so sweet and we all enjoy sharing God's Word with each other.  Today's lesson was abut honesty and integrity.  It has made me sit back and think about my life and if I am honest and show the integrity that God would have me do.  We have to remember others are looking at us.  I have to ask myself do they see a person that is honest and shows integrity. 

I would like to share a poem that was in our lesson book for today:

I want a principle within Of watchful, godly fear,
A sensibility of sin, a pain to feel it near.
Help me the first approach to feel Of pride or wrong desire,
To catch the wandring of my will And quench the kindling fire.
Almighty God of truth and love, To me Thy pow'r impart;
The burden from my sould remove, The hardness from my heart.
O may the least omission pain My reawakened sould,
And drive me to that grace again Which makes the
wounded whole.

This was written by Charles Wesley.

Boy does that hit home, PRAISE THE LORD.

This is an excellence study.  If you are interested in doing this study the book is called "Pearls from Proverbs" by Valerie Wilson.  It is published by RBP (Regular Baptist Press)

Got to run.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment