Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Roses

As you can see I have added a picture of the roses my husband gave me for our 25th wedding anniversary.  This will be the background for the title of my blog.  Eventually my son and I will be working on a different background for the title.  Hope you enjoy the roses.

Today I am doing my chores around the house and then I will eventually get around to my craft roon and do some crafting.  But first I would like to share a scripture with you.  Yesterday was Valentine's Day, a day when we proclaim our love.  I would like to share with you a scripture about love, because we should show our love everyday.  I John 3:18,  "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth."  Saying we love someone is wonderful, but show them how much we honestly love them is really what matters.  (Remember tell them how much you love them and show them how much you love them.) 

Today I will probably continue to work on some 12 x 12 layouts, as well as an altered craft I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment