Friday, May 13, 2011

A Day of Remembrance

Hi Everyone,
 I hope all of you are having a great day.  Today for my family and I we remember someone very special in our lives, my Dad.  He was a great father and grandfather.  We miss him so very much.  I am so blessed to have such a great Dad. 

What I remember about Dad:
His unconditional love...
His constant care...
His support of the family in all we did.

What I remember most is the day him and my Mom accepted Jesus as their Savior.  After Daddy prayed he stood up with a huge smile on his face and a sigh of relief.  After that it was not strange to see Daddy reading his Bible.  He loved the Lord so much and now he is with his Savior.  My Mom who is a Christian also misses Daddy and is still totally devoted to Daddy.  Praise the Lord for the parents he gave me, I love him so much.

Scripture Reading:  John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish but have ever;asting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment