Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays and I'm Not Down

Hi Everyone,

Rainy days and mondays may get some people down but not me.  "I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me.  I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves even me."  That is enough to make me happy any day.  So when it rains, that is God taking care of His creation.

Saturday was a really nice day.  Mom came up on thursday and she and I went to the Ladies Tea at the church, it was a feista theme.  The food was good, the fellowship was great and the devotion was really super.  I was so glad that Mom was able to make it up for this festive day.  While she was here we had a chance to not only talk, but we played alot of up words. It was great.

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 25:1-2
"Unto thee, O Lord, do I livt up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

No comments:

Post a Comment