Saturday, May 7, 2011

Remembering Mom

Tomorrow is the day that we remember what Mom has done and is doing for us.  As a mother I consider it an honor and privilege to be a Mom.  I praise the Lord that He chose me to be the mother of Tiffany and Jimmy and the grandmother (Nana) to Kristina and Abigail.  However the does not stop there in blessing me as a mother, He gave me a great son-in-law who takes very good care of my daughter and granddaughters.  Thank you Lord for be so good to me.

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 127:3-5 ; II Timothy 1:5
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.  As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.  Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them:  they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."
"When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also."

Song of the Day:Faith of Our Mothers
"Faith of our mothers, living still
In cradle song and bedtime prayer,
In nursery lore and fireside love,
Thy presence still pervades the air:
Faith of our mothers, living faith,
We will be true to thee till death!

Faith of our mothers, loving faith,
Fount of our childhood's trust and grace,
O may thy consecration prove
Source of finer, nobler race:
Faith of our mothers, loving faith,
We will be true to thee till death!

Have a super great Mother's day everyone.  I will be spending mine with my Mom and family.  My thoughts will be with my daughter and her family in California.  I love you Tiffany, Kristina, Abigail, Keith and Ngan.

1 comment:

  1. I love it mom!!! My thoughts will be with you and the rest of the family too!!! I love you and will see you in 57 days!!!! It will fly by!!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete