Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, a day of some rain and some sunshine

Hi Everyone,

I hope all have had a great weekend.  My weekend was great, time spent with my family and also my church family.  The messages at church were super, always walk away spiritually filled and always wanting to hear more from God's Word. 

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 24:7-8
"Lift up your heads, O ye gates: and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors:  and the King of glory shall come in.  Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle."

Song of the Day:  Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
"Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!  O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!  All ye who hear, Now to His temple draw near;  Join me in glad adoration!"

1 comment:

  1. The Sunday messages were such a blessing. SO glad to be at Harvest!!! Your Vintage Jewelry Flowers are beautiful...what do plan on using them for?

    ReplyDelete