Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beautiful, Sunny Thursday

Hi Everyone,

Today is gorgeous.  It is sunny, with a gentle breeze, and just warm enough.  Jim and I was sitting out on our front porch just enjoying each others company, our porch and the quietness of the neighborhood.  Yes there are things to do and they will get done.  Jim just hung my altered cutting board in my kitchen.  It looks so cute and matches my kitchen. 

Next week I will be sending out the pages from the swap I just hosted.  The ladies who participated are very talented and creative.  Their pages are beautiful and very tropical.  That was the theme.  I will do a video after I send out the pages.  This has been a great experience not only hosting the swap but participating in the swap.  If you would like to be part of the swap go to Life on the {Scrap} Beach and join, you can then participate in the swaps.  You will meet people from all over the world.  I have friends in Ireland, England, New Zealand, as well as all over the US.

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 27:1-2
"The Lord is my light and my salvation: whom shall I fear?  the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell."

No comments:

Post a Comment