Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Grea Day with My Hubby!!!

Hi Everyone,

Jim took me up to the center to turn in my keys and pay my Fox's bill.  I resigned 2 weeks ago.  It is so good being at home with Jim and Jimmy.  The only thing missing is Tiffany and her family.  I really miss them.  Hopefully sometime this year we will get to see them.

Now that I am retired I will be able to do alot more around the house as well as work on my crafts and get to some Bible studies. 

I will keep everyone posted.

Hugs,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hello Janet, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me!

    I love these notebooks that you have altered over in the right sidebar. Very beautiful. I especially love all the yellow you use, it makes them seem so happy :)

    ReplyDelete