Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rainy Day Saturday

Hi Everyone,

It is a cold and rainy day here in Vandergrift, PA.  But I am warm and cozy in the house.  I got alot of work done today and did some exploring on the IAMROSES website and the Wild Orchids website.  Created ana account on both as well took care of some things on my paypal account.  I plan on doing some ordering.  Their stuff is pretty reasonable and beautiful. 

Tomorrow is church and I am really looking forward to going andhearing God's Word.  It is so refreshing to hear God's Word preached in a way that I can understand.

Talked with Tiffany today.  Kristy had a meet and did very well.  Tiffany sent me a video yesterday of Kristy at the open house at the gym she goes to and she really is doing well.

Well I am going to close.  Let me know what you are doing.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment