Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Day with My Husband

Hi Everyone,

Had a great day with my husband.  We had breakfast together and then headed off to do some shopping.  I needed som mod podge so our first stop was Pat Catan's.  What a great store and inexpensive too.  Got a few other things while I was there.  While I was looking around Jim went up to the greehouse store and got a couple iris plants, they are beautiful.  In the floral section of the store I found that they sale cups and saucers.  I will have to keep that in mind for when I need more.

Around 3:00 went were off again to Burger King and had a quick bite to eat before heading to K-Mart.  Picked up some make-up, body wash and a notebook that I will alter.  By then it was after 5:00 and time to head home.

Spent the evening just relaxing.  Great day.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment